Updated daily. The best earlybird Black Friday travel deals including 60% off hotels and 20% off tours.
We’re days from Black Friday, but the sales have already started.
Be that early bird that catches the worm by snapping up these travel deals days before the event. Then gloat about it to your friends when they’re all stuck in the frenzy on Friday.
Searching for shopping deals? Check out the best Black Friday sales out now.
Black Friday travel deals that have already started:
1. 20% off Trafalgar tours
If you’re searching for that trip-of-a-lifetime, Trafalgar has up to 20% off worldwide trips. There are 50 tours on sale to destinations such as Italy, the USA, Egypt, Japan and Mexico. The maximum saving is $1,613 based on the Grand European with Eurostar Tour. That’s a lot of bonus shopping money. Ends 2 December.
Book now through Trafalgar
2. Up to $30 off flights with BudgetAir
Wherever you’re headed there’s a guaranteed discount in it for you with BudgetAir’s Black Friday deals. Take $15 off your domestic flight or take $30 off international fares using these promo codes.
As a sneaky trick, you can save even more when booking multiple flights separately using the code for each transaction. It’s a little more time consuming but depending on how many flights you’re booking it could save you a bundle.
Ends midnight 29 November.
Book now through BudgetAir
3. Half off Silversea suites
The luxury cruise liner is helping you live the life at half price.
The catch? It’s only available for second suite bookings. So round up the crew and split the difference when you secure yourself a Vista or Verandah Suite on select 2019 and 2020 sailings.
Ends 13 December.
Book now through CruiseAway
4. Up to 10% off hotels, tours and more on Trip.com
Online booking site Trip.com has reprised its discount code game and is giving lucky travellers the chance to spin the wheel to score big discounts.
Prizes include 10% off hotels, 10% off tours, $4 off trains, 10% off air transfers and 5% off car hire.
Even if you don’t get the deal you want, Trip.com has a 8% hotels for your first booking, 10% off tours and tickets for first time users, $4 off train tickets, 5% off air transfers and 10% off car rental coupon codes that can be used by all. Check them out here.
Ends 1 December.
Book now through Trip.com
5. Up to 60% off hotels Expedia
Booked your flight and need to sort out your accommodation? Expedia has up to 60% off select hotels as part of its early bird deal.
However, hold out until Black Friday and you can up that discount to 75% if you’re lucky enough to score one of its limited app-only discount codes.
Otherwise, there will still be 10% off discounts available to use as well as up to 25% off activities and experiences.
Ends 2 December.
6. Up to 85% off travel on Groupon
The daily deals site never disappoints and every day it’s showcasing a different deal. There are literally 100 travel deals on offer at Groupon across holiday packages, hotel stays, tours and expereinces. And with discounts of up to 85% off these don’t require deep pockets to travel at large.
On 26 November from 2-8pm is a flash 10% off with this code.
Book now through Groupon
7. 50% off select activities at RedBalloon
Looking for that perfect Christmas present? Searching for a gift for a traveller who has everything. RedBalloon is the answer. It’s home to hundreds of experiences across the nation and for Black Friday you can score up to 50% off select activities.
Plus, from 27 November you can save an extra 10% off with a coupon code on purchases of $150 or more.
Book now through RedBalloon
8. Up to 30% off sailings + 5 bonus offers on Norwegian Cruise Lines
Shave up to 30% off your next cruising adveture when you book a cabin on a Norwegian Cruise Line. It doesn’t stop there, as part of the Black Friday sale you’ll also score not one, not two but five free offers on selet cruises.
Those bonuses include ultimate beverage packages, specialty dining packages, Internet package, US$50 per port shore excursion credit and reduced rates for 3rd and 4th guests in your cabin. What more could you need? Well, a 3rd and 4th passenger. Better start rounding up the travel crew!
Book through CruiseAway
9. Up to 60 off tours with TourRadar
Tours can be some of the most expensive parts of a trip but when you can save up to 60% off them, you’ll be looking down the barrel of a bargain bin.
TourRadar is teasing us at the moment with this deal. But if you want to be first in, you can sign up to the site for early-bird access as of right now.
Otherwise the sale is available from 27 November.
Sign up and book now through TourRadar
10. 25% off IHG stays
It pays to be loyal to IHG as Rewards Club members have the chance to score up to 25% off stays in the IHG Cyber Sale.
Stays must be taken from 14 November 2019 to 31 May 2020 – which includes the peak holiday season.
Not a member? Not a problem – you can sign up for free.
Ends 17 December.
Sign up now through IHG
11. Up to 40% off car Europcar
Get ready to vroom vroom your way around your next destination for a masive 40% off by booking during Europcar’s Friday Frenzy.
All you have to do is book to pick your vehicle before 31 March 2020 and you can save the big bucks.
Ends 2 December.
Book through Europcar
12. Up to 30% off Uniworld savings
Cruise through your next big vacation and soak up the atmosphere of Europe’s most romantic cities from the water. Think cruise down the Rhine through the cultural city of Vienna or though the fairytale city of Baden-Baden.
This deal is available on select cruises and dates.
Ends 3 January.
Book now through Uniworld
13. 15% off select Insight Vacations
Got plans to jet off to Europe in the new year? Insight Vacations has the ideal starting point and at 15% off you’ll be singing. This discount applies to all trips to France, Ireland, Scandinavia and Russia in summer 2020.
Ends 2 December.
Book now through Insight Vacations
14. Up to 50% off Quark Expeditions
If you’ve ever wanted to cross that last continent off your list now is your chance. Anatarica expeditions are sitting at a whopping 50% off with Quark sailings. And when you consider that sailings average $1,600 per night you’re saving some pretty nice coin by jumping on this sale.
This sale is on remaining cabins for the season – which runs from Decmber 2019 until March 2020 so you’ll need to be quick.
Ends 3 December.
15. Up to 50% off NH Hotels
Still looking for that perfectly priced stay? Take a browse thruogh NH Hotel’s suite of European and American rooms. As part of its Black Friday sale it has up to 50% off North and South America stays and up to 40% off European hotels.
You have until end of March to stay however bookings must be made at least seven days in advance.
Ends 3 December.
16. Bonus gift pack with flight-inclusive tours on Webjet
Webjet’s Black Friday sale took off on 22 November featuring exlcusive flight and tour packages across the world. Spend 24 days exploring incredible India, 17 days having close encounters with native wildlife in Africa, 18 days travelling through the Rockies and more.
The deal? All tours booked come with a bonus gift pack worth $529. In it Samsonite luggage, a $100 Webjet gift card and $100 spending money.
Ends 30 November.
17. $25 deposits + $500 on board credit with Celebrity Cruises
When you’re lost in a flash sale booking is of the essence. Celebrity Cruises has made this easy allowing you to secure your cabin for a mere $25 during its Black Friday sale.
To do this, you’l need to book a sailing of 4 days or more and it must depart between 1 January 2020 and 3 May 2021. Pretty easy, right?
You can also score US$200-$500 to spend on board with the amount depending on your cabin type.
Ends 1 December.
18. Double upgrade plus US500 bonus on board credit with Azamara
Azamara cruise more your style? We hear you. The luxury liner has luxurious extra in store for cruisers this Black Friday. That’s a free double upgrade on select sailings plus a bonus US500 per stateroom to spend on your cruise.
Ends 1 December.
Black Friday travel deals landing soon
You’ll be excited as this little fella when these upcoming Black Friday deals land. Here’s what we know (and can reveal) so far:
- Booking.com: Up to 40% off stays from 27 November 2019 to 31 March 2020. Sale starts Wednesday 27 November.
- Flight Centre: Expect 25% off select tours in Europe, Asia and USA, $7,000 off premium river cruises for two and up to $4,300 holiday packages. Sale starts Thursday 28 November.
- Contiki: Up to 30% off tours. Sale starts Friday 29 November.
- Skyscanner: Up to 30% off flights. Specifically flights to Los Angeles from $921, flights to Fiji from $459, flights to Bali from $560 and flights to Japan from $654. Sale starts Friday 29 November.
- G Adventures: Up to 35% off tours across 7,400 itineraries. Sale runs from 27 November to 5 December 2019.
- STA Travel: No details yet but there is a countdown on the website. Stay tuned.
- Travel Talk: Up to 70% off 2019 and 2020 tours. Sale starts Friday 29 November.
- Cebu Pacific: Flights to the Philippines from Sydney or Melbourne from $189 each way. Travel from 1 February – 31 July 2020. Sale runs from 28-30 November.
- Busabout: Up to 20% off tickets along its hop-on hop-off network in Europe and up to 12% off Busabout passes through South East Asia. Available to bookings from 1 January 2020 right up to 31 March 2021. Sale runs from 28 November – 5 December.
- Royal Caribbean: Up to 40% off select cruises plus a bonus $500 on board credit per statement. Sale from 27 November to 1 December.
- Gate1 Travel: Getaways for under $3,000. On sale 28 November.
We’ll be updating this page daily until Black Friday. Stay tuned for more deals as they land by bookmarking this page.